I understand that the communication between developers, management and marketing, can sometimes be difficult , but I enjoy being the glue that brings departments together. I have worked with and within these different roles and I understand the complexities of balancing user needs with business goals.
June 2016 - Current
Everfi is the leading education technology company focused on teaching, assessing, badging, and certifying students in critical skills.
Product Designer for Multi-Language Support/Management and end-to-end Notifications System across all the platform applications.
Product Designer for Engage, a platform that delivers, manages, and track meaningful in-person financial education and community service events
UX designer for internal tools that help Customer Success better assist our clients.
UX designer for internal tools that help Customer Success better assist our clients
Designed tools that assist our customers manage thousands of users and assign online courses in a simple and intuitive way.
July 2015 to April 2016
3DR is America's leading drone UAV and drone manufacturer.
- Lead Interaction Designer for Solo App & Smart Shots
- Lead the design of Multi-point Cable Cam and Saving/Loading Smart Shots
- Designed a new application and product aimed at enterprise customers called Site Scan and a new set of tools for survey’s, building scans and inspections
- User testing and prototyping new interactions for drone features
Lead UX designer
Amco - International Education System
December 2011 to July 2015
Amco is a leader in research, development, and implementation of a unique educational model for teaching English to children.
- Lead UX Designer for on-line and off-line content delivery system
- Developed UX for iOS and online teaching application from second version until current
- Designed UX/UI and final front-end development for company site
- Managed a team of onsite and offsite UI designer
X1FM - Binational Broadcasting Inc
December 2009 to 2011
The X1FM Network was a 24 hour online radio community where music, video and interaction collide.
- Using my background in Engineering and graphic design, I developed a holistic strategic plans to redevelop the X1FM Radio website, phone application, and served as project manager for the entire team
- Developed Phone Application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry
- Lead the re-developement of the site including, the user experience design and applications
- Responsible for maintenance of the network to assure 24 hour live video/ audio streaming
October 2002 to 2012
RadioGlobal was an award winning Internet radio and art community dedicated to opening a space for artists across the globe.
- Design and development of the broadcasting system and website
- Co-host of RadioGlobal’s number one downloaded podcast “La Hora Nerda” (The Nerd Hour)
- Many international artists have considered RadioGlobal.org as the equivalent of “The Factory” in the city Tijuana
- Art curators consider the essence of Radioglobal.org as a piece of modern art and have taken the project on exhibitions to different museums around the world
- RadioGlobal.org’s is stationed in Tijuana and has satellite stations in Guadalajara, Mexico City, Puebla, Aguascalientes, San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires Argentina, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Germany and China. (has over 100 collaborators around the world)
- IMAS Indie-O Music Award winner as “Best Internet radio station in Mexico” in 2009
HTML5 / CSS3
Fluent in English and Spanish
Masters of Business Administration (Concentration in Marketing)
CETYS University Tijuana Campus
October 2012 to September 2014
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Graphic Design Engineering.
CETYS University Tijuana Campus
August 1997 to December 2002
I am a creative thinker, fast learner and very dependable.
I’m always expanding my knowledge in my field and aspire to be the best at what I do.
I have ample experience developing teams and managing them to deliver projects in a timely manner.
I am able to manage high stress situations and will easily adopt my time to changes in schedules.
I have a passion for cooking, baking, traveling, chess, photography, and movies.
I bake one heck of a loaf of bread